Patient Education Center
- New Patient Guide to Infusion – PDF Download
- Home Infusion Frequently Asked Questions – A great explanation of home infusion put together by the National Home Infusion Association
- Home Infusion Process – What to expect during your infusion
- Home Infusion Glossary – A list of definitions to deepen your understanding of infusion
- Administering IV Medications via Pump – Information and videos on administering your medication via pump
- Enteral Nutrition – Resources and education for Enteral Nutrition Therapy
- Medicare DMEPOS Supplier Standards – The list of standards Medicare expects providers to uphold for Medicare beneficiaries
- Immunoglobulin (IG)Therapy
NeedyMeds – NeedyMeds is a 501(c)(3) non-profit information resource devoted to helping people in need find assistance programs to help them afford their medications and costs related to health care.
Immune Deficiency Foundation – Since 1980, IDF has provided accurate and timely information for the nearly quarter-million Americans who have been diagnosed with a primary immunodeficiency disease.